Managed Print Services (MPS)
Have you ever heard the above term and wondered what it actually means? Managed Print Services (MPS) can take your printing infrastructure from so-so to outstanding. The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity.
MPS is about more than just printers. It’s everything related to printers, their output, supplies and support, the way you use documents, and the people and processes that intersect each of these.
By “printing,” we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Add up the costs of “printing” and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.
Xerox provides a wide range of solutions to help you run your business more efficiently and get the most out of your copier device. With options such as Secure printing, Mobile Print Solution and Print Awareness Tool these solutions can ultimately saves money, automates steps, boosts productivity, and improves document security and environmental sustainability.
Want to know more? Give us a call; we would love to help you. We are Xerox authorized and have been selling copiers for 10 years and we would love to help your company!