You may wonder why someone might prefer laser printers to inkjet printers. If you are starting a business and don’t know which type of printer will best serve the needs of your office, keep reading! As with everything, there are a few pros and cons to each type of printer. This particular article will focus on the laser printer and hopefully give you some insight.
We understand that a few pros and cons of laser printers may not sufficiently answer all of your questions. We are here for you, Pittsburgh! We are always happy to talk further with our customers and explain the pros and cons of laser printers more carefully.
Pros of Laser Printers:
- Laser printers print quite fast, thus making laser printers a great choice for a high volume office environment.
- Laser printers create beautiful and vibrant text and can do so on all sorts of media. If your business predominantly prints text documents, , laser printers will serve your business well.
- Although the toner for laser printers is more expensive up front, these machines print more sheets relatively compared to an inkjet printer.
Cons of Laser Printers:
- Laser printers take longer to warm up than inkjet printers.
- Although laser printers toner can print more pages, the upfront costs can be much higher than an inkjet.
- Laser printers are usually bulkier than their counterparts.