Keep your copier costs low!
Make sure you’re not spending too much in Pittsburgh.Not knowing the facts can put a squeeze on your finances.
I don’t know about you but when I’m trying to make a decision I always wish that I had an expert to consult. When someone does something day in and day out they are bound to know things that will help, and oftentimes they know things you wouldn’t have thought to ask in the first place. So here is my contribution, a few expert tips to keep your copier costs in check
- When you buy look at the cost of the machine and the cost per print. Don’t just look at one or the other.
- Check the maintenance record on your current copiers. Is one breaking down way more than the others? How much is that down time costing you?
- Don’t get color unless you need it. If you get color it will be used and it will cost you more.
- If you don’t need tabloid then don’t get it. This feature alone costs thousands.
- If you work for a large company you may be able to get “major account” pricing. Check with your rep.